New York, Niagara Falls and Washington DC (8Days)
New York City, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC Area
Tour Code: 8000
Arrive in "The Big Apple" and venture northwest through the Pocono Mountains to upstate New York. Cross the border to the Canadian side of the Niagara River and spend two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls. During you stay, perhaps visit the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, or Botanical Gardens. Next, travel southeast through the Appalachian Mountains to the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia. Explore the birthplace of American independence before moving on to the U.S. capital, Washington DC-a sightseeing treasure-trove.
- SIGHTSEEING: In New York City, Niagara Falls, and Washington DC; orientation tour in Philadelphia, Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Arlington National Cemetery, and National WWII Memorial.
- SCENIC HIGHLIGHTS: New York, Pocono Mountains, Niagara Falls, and Philadelphia.
- GUIDES: Local Guides for city sightseeing in New York City and Washington DC; Services of a professional Tour Director.
- TRANSPORTATION: Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring.
- HOTELS: Twin-bedded rooms with private bath or shower, hotel taxes, service charges and tips for baggage handling
- MEALS: No Meals
2015 Departure Dates and Rates per Person
|Start Date||End Date||Twin Share||Single|
|July 10, 2015||July 17, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|July 10, 2015||July 17, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|July 17, 2015||July 24, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|July 28, 2015||August 04, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|August 04, 2015||August 11, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|August 11, 2015||August 18, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|August 18, 2015||August 25, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|August 21, 2015||August 28, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|August 28, 2015||September 04, 2015||$1,479||$2,079|
|September 04, 2015||September 11, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 08, 2015||September 15, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 10, 2015||September 17, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 11, 2015||September 18, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 15, 2015||September 22, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 17, 2015||September 24, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 18, 2015||September 25, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 24, 2015||October 01, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 25, 2015||October 02, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|September 29, 2015||October 06, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|October 06, 2015||October 13, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
|October 20, 2015||October 27, 2015||$1,569||$2,254|
- US$70 per person
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR FARES:
- AIRLINE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE and to be purchased separately
- Pre and Post Tour Accommodations
- VISA and Passports - You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some holidays. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance NOT INCLUDED in the above rates.It is highly recommened you have travel insurance in place
- Other than those mentioned in the Standard Features or Inclusions, any incidentals and expenditures of personal nature are not included in the above rates
- Passport and visa photocopies required before processing, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's responsibility to secure passport and valid entry visas to the destinations if applicable
- ONCE CONFIRED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- This is already a discounted promo package. No other discounts are applicable or combinable with this package.
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- Please note that this guarantee does not apply in any situation where the safety of clients is at potential risk or in the case of global health warnings; or when the operation of a tour is not possible for reasons beyond our control (such as industrial action/strikes and operational restrictions); or a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is an inevitable or unpredictable event including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane (or other natural disaster), act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, political unrest, blockage, embargo, labour dispute or strike.
- All rates are subject to space availability upon reservation. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Day to Day Itinerary
DAY 01. NEW YORK CITY
Welcome to the "Big Apple!" Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring.
DAY 02. NEW YORK CITY
New York City is one of the world's most exciting cities, buzzing with atmosphere and packed with fascinating sights. On today's sightseeing tour, see the major attractions - Broadway, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, bustling Chinatown, City Hall, Wall Street, and Trinity Church. This evening, choose from the city's many fine restaurants or maybe take in a Broadway show.
DAY 03. NEW YORK CITY-CORNING-NIAGARA FALLS
Depart Manhattan, heading northwest across New Jersey through the Pocono Mountains and into upstate New York, arriving in Corning at midday. Late this afternoon, cross the border at Rainbow Bridge and proceed to the Canadian side of the Niagara River in Ontario. Spend the next two nights in beautiful Niagara Falls.
DAY 04. NIAGARA FALLS
This morning, enjoy an included sightseeing excursion to Niagara Falls that includes a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE past the world-famous falls. Your afternoon is free, so consider hopping aboard the "People Mover" (local transport) to visit attractions such as the Butterfly Conservatory, Great Gorge Adventure, Botanical Gardens, and Niagara Parks Greenhouse, or maybe ride the aerial cable car. NOTE: Operation of the Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise is subject to favourable weather and/or river conditions. When weather is unfavourable, a walking tour through the scenic tunnels will be substituted. Last day of operation for the 2015 season is October 24.
DAY 05. NIAGARA FALLS-PHILADELPHIA
Head southeast through the Appalachian Mountains and into the Susquehanna River Valley. Then, on to the handsome city of Philadelphia for an overnight stay.
DAY 06. PHILADELPHIA-WASHINGTON DC AREA
The birthplace of American independence, the "City of Brotherly Love" is steeped in history. Your morning orientation tour focuses on the historic landmarks, then on to the U.S. capital and seat of government, Washington DC, for a 2-night stay. Later, join the optional outing, featuring dinner followed by a tour of the city's most famous monuments and memorials.
DAY 07. WASHINGTON DC AREA
The nation's capital is a sightseeing treasure trove, and your half-day tour with a Local Guide features Capitol Hill, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, National WWII Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, and other well-known sights. Stop for photos at the White House and Capitol Hill. The afternoon is free. Your Tour Director will suggest independent activities for exploring this fascinating city.
DAY 08. WASHINGTON DC
The trip ends today with guests departing on individual schedules. Transfers to Dulles or Reagan International Airports are included. You can also extend your holiday with extra nights and explore Washington DC further with a variety of exciting optional excursions. For passengers who would like to return to New York City, the motorcoach will transfer you to Newark International Airport (please schedule flights after 5:30 pm) or to the Excelsior Hotel at no additional cost.